Do you want to know CBSE Class 10, Class 12 Term 1 Result 2022? According to estimations, the Central Board of Secondary Education will likely reveal the results of the Term 1 test for students in Class 10 and Class 12 by February 16. However, no formal confirmation has yet been issued.
Students may see their results via cbse.gov.in, the CBSE’s official website. The results may also be seen on the CBSE Results website, cbseresults.nic.in. Students may also get their results by SMS and official programs such as DigiLocker and Umang.
The Board has determined that the results for the Term-1 paper will be issued in the form of marks earned by the candidate, with no appearing student receiving a PASS or FAIL.
The examination for Class 10’s Term 1 paper was conducted from November 30 to December 11. The Term-1 paper for Class 12 was given throughout the nation between December 1 and December 22, 2021.
CBSE Board Result 2022: Where Can I Find It?
CBSE Official Website: Students may see their results at cbse.gov.in and CBSE Results at cbseresults.nic.in.
- Go to cbseresults.nic.in for further information.
- Navigate to the senior secondary (Class 12) result’ link.
- Enter your roll number as well as your school number.
- Submit the information and download the outcome.
Check Here: How to deactivate Facebook and delete Facebook accounts
DigiLocker: Class 10th and 12th results may also be accessible through the DigiLocker app, which can be downloaded from the Google Play Store or via the website at digilocker.gov.in.
- Go to the digilocker.gov.in website.
- Input your registered mobile phone number.
- Click on ‘CBSE’ under the ‘education’ section of DigiLocker.
- Choose between a “Class 10 passing certificate and a Class 10 mark sheet” and a “Class 12 passing certificate and a Class 12 mark sheet.”
- Enter the year, your name, and your roll number.
- The CBSE Term 1 mark sheet will be shown; please download the result.
UMANG: Candidates may also see their results for classes 10th and 12th using the UMANG mobile application, which is available for download from the Google Play Store.
CBSE Board Result 2022: Important Information
Because class 10th and 12th mark sheets are significant documents, aspirants should look for the following information on them.
Student’s Full Name
Code of the Subject
Name of the Father
Mother’s Given Name
Name of the School
CBSE Board Term 2 Examination Result 2022
The CBSE has also set the Term 2 test schedule, which will be conducted offline beginning April 26. During Term 2, students will respond to both objective and subjective questions. The entire schedule will be available shortly on cbse.gov.in.
The CBSE has already made available sample question papers for the Term-2 test. Students may get sample question papers on the CBSE Academic website at cbseacademic.nic.in. After the Term-2 exam, the final results for classes 10th and 12th will be announced.
Read More : Cbse Term 1 Class 10, 12th Result Date